Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to School..

Finally..i did send Yuvan back to Play school after a 10 day break!!!
There were 13/15 kids present!!!
i cd see bright stars in all kids eyes..seeing their frens..teacher..(she is such a lovely good teacher..)and wat not?

Yuvan was as usual all geared up..n then he gave a hug to his best fren Sam n his teacher at Schooll!!! wat a good sight??

he did enjoy a lot today!!!

But Precautions n Preventions still in place for HFMD(read older posts)...
More hand washing at school..

Took Yuvan direct to washroom to wash hands after school...then normal routine of bathing - 2 at home direct from school continues.....

3 comments:

Angeline said...

Oh that's so sweet of him! It must have warmed your heart to see him welcome his best friend and teacher.

(hey girl, out of curiosity, why under the 'choose an identity' after commenting in your blog, doesn't have the option of name/url

cos' then I could directly key in my blog add, instead of my old blogspot.)

Suhanya said...

Yep..Yuvan touched my heart today!!
Angel..if 'm not wrong ,u shd b able to do it.. after choosing open id option instead of google/blogger...did u try it?

Angeline said...

The open Id is for wordpress blogs hosted by wordpress. I have my own hosting so the open Id will not work for me.

I have been going to other blogspot sites and they do have that option name/url

Food for Thought

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Eleanor Roosevelt